- Check-in for off-season customers at the front desk can be done with instructions from the Room Manager of the apartments.
- In case the client wishes to have the hostess outside of reception hours, it is at an additional cost.
- If the customer wishes to help with his luggage outside of the reception, there is an extra 15 € charge for the groom service.
- The customer pays 70% of the total booking through a bank account or credit card, and the remaining 30% is repaid upon arrival of the customer.
- Children up to 4 years stay free of charge.
- Children up to 1 year can be accommodated on a playpen free of charge.
- Pets are not allowed
- Check-in starts at 14:00. and check-out is done until 12:00